Mainly concerning wargames and wargaming. Also other stuff such as books, boardgames and films.

Oh yes and my general ramblings as well!

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Were missing someone - Get to the Chopper - again part II

While writting the post, Get To The Chopper - Again and looking back on the game, I felt that something was missing.
Then suddenly I suprised myself by remembering what it was.
ANNA! (see here).


In fact although she does not fight she is an important character as in the movie she actually Gets To The Chopper!

So how could I incorperate her into the game?

First I decided that she would be a NPC.  As I asummed that the players would want their characters to generaly run around and shoot at things!

So here's her card with the new rules.

For original size CLICK on image

Have a go with it, any comments or changes let me know.

A figure I use for Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment